Frequently Asked Questions.
- As a Neches FCU member, how do I sign up to receive text messaging?
Sign into the web-based text messaging interface URL, and register your devices.
- As a Neches FCU member, may I unregister from the Text Message Notification service?
Yes, simply log into the web-based text messaging interface, and remove the information
- What if I forget my PIN?
Log into the web-based text messaging interface on your computer, and the information is saved there.
- What if I want to cancel? How do I cancel?
Log into the web-based text messaging interface and remove the information.
- Who do I call if there’s a problem?
Call one of our member service representative’s at 409-722-1174 or 409-860-0800.
- Is my transaction secure?
Yes. Transactions between the mobile engine are fully encrypted. Text message notifications contain no sensitive information.
- What is the maximum number of characters?
- What happens if I exceed 140 characters in the middle of a transaction?
The transaction will no exceed 140 characters. The service sends abbreviated information indicating account balances and the last three transactions for each account. A new message is created if needed.
- How many transactions can I do?
An unlimited number of transactions are allowed.
- How quickly does the message go through?
Messages typically go through within seconds, although delays of several minutes or more may be experienced depending on your particular wireless carrier.
- Does the message go through if I have no coverage?
- May I send a message to customer service?
You may send an email from your mobile banking solution, or you may contact Neches FCU.
Have Another Question?
Call us @ 800-839-2436.